The California Energy Commission (CEC) has officially listed EmeryAllen lamps in their appliance database of Title 20 compliant bulbs. So, what does this mean?
- Long Lifetime:
- After over 5,000 hrs of continuous testing, we're experiencing ONLY 1% lumen loss.
- Test results predict that after 20,000 hours, we'll retain over 93% of original lumens.
- Lumen Efficacy As High As 106 lm/w: Over 50% increase above CEC's standard benchmark of 68 lm/w.
- Dimmable & Reduced Flicker Operation: Yes and yes.
- Whopping 96-99% Power Factor: Blows away the 70% acceptable standard.
- Soaring Compliance Scores: At over 315, we're already meeting CEC's 2019 compliance requirements.
- Color consistency: We meet the CEC's newest requirement of 90+ CRI
- JA8 Approval is on the horizon: Look for it in about 1-2 months.